Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedges

I have a not so secret shoe fetish. I just love them, I own quite a few pairs. Every now and then though you see a designer shoe that you love...but you're not so sure if the cost per wear is worth it. So, being the sometimes frugal person that I am, I always look for something similar at a smaller price point, which is why for the past few months I have been on the hunt for a shoe similar to the Valentino Bow Espadrille, it has been haunting me for a few months now. And I believe that I have found the perfect substitute. This Steve Madden Fauntain wedge in blush, is similar in color, has a more ruching detail, but is still cute enough to go with summer dresses. Plus, the Steve Madden comes in seven other colors. Enjoy!



Steve Madden "Fauntain"

Valentino Bow Espadrille

No comments: