Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Globes

I was in a fierce debate with myself over posting looks from the Golden Globes (in the end I won) and decided to post my favorite looks of the night.

Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein in what has to be my favorite look of the night. 

Angelina Jolie in Versace

Eva Longoria in Zac Posen

I didn't catch the entire show, but I did tune in long enough to catch Angelina Jolie add gloss to her lips, stars, they really are just like us.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm with you on the first 3 (how gorgeous does Angelina look?!), but I thought Eva's dress overwhelmed her. It certainly is interesting, though.

Thekla said...

adorable post<3


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out sometime hope you like it:)x

Marissa said...

@marissa, ha! see, i think she was going for dramatic...she did almost trip twice though.

Serena said...

Angelina & Emma were definitely favorites of mine. I can't believe how much press coverage the whole lip gloss thing has gotten, its pretty funny :P

thanks a bunch for your comment- you've got a super cute blog!
http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

x.S