Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nice! Blogger Awards :)


The lovely Talitha of TTime Chatter awarded me with the "Stylish Blogger Award", first, thank you because this is the first time I've received a blogger award (crazy, I know ;) and second, thanks for checking out my blog.

Five Things About Me:

1. I really, really like those half and half double-stuffed Oreos. Mainly because they remind me of the cookies I used to trade my pudding for in kindergarten (don't you miss those days?).

2. Moving to L.A. permanently is my birthday goal (four months and counting).

3. I love watching Audrey Hepburn films, not just for the fashion, but because she was just a great actress. Sabrina is one of my favorites.

4. I spend way to much time blog-hopping, when I should be finishing my novel (there are just so many great blogs out there).

5. I can't wait until I finally finish my first novel...I'm almost there, it's a young adult novel about a girl who can talk to ghosts. That's all I can say right now, though I may add an excerpt at some point.

Talitha also granted me with this award:



I pass these awards on to: whoever reads my blog and wishes to participate :). Just leave a comment below so that I can check out your answers.


No comments: