Saturday, August 31, 2013

Hey, Terriers!



There are a lot of binge worthy shows, right now. I've already waxed on poetically about Orange is the New Black, now on to another favorite though, short lived show Terriers  I vaguely remember this from its original airing in 2010 and thought it was a show about...dogs? Not only was I wrong, but I totally missed out on a great show about two private detectives, Hank and Britt and the cases they solve week to week.  Set in San Diego, Hank is a former detective, recovering alcoholic who solves cases with his friend, Britt, a former thief.  The witty banter between the two remind me of another one of my favorite detective shows, Veronica Mars and the love they share for each other reminds me of my favorite bromance Corey and Shawn from Boy Meets World.  The entire series is streaming on Netflix, so check it out ;). I'm leaving you all with the theme song.











No comments: